Saturday 29 December 2012

Hope that it stay here and no where else

Be yourself.

I had always been who I am from day 1 and still I got this kind of judgement.

You still want me to be myself. How could I possibly still get all those confident back?

No doubt? How could I have no doubt when I treat someone so nice and always have the "you before me" thinking and yet I still receive this kind of treatment, is not even consider as outsider. I did nothing for this kind of judgment. You know how hard I always tell myself to move on? Is just so unexpected that people will have that kind of judgement.

It make me felt that the world is so scary.
She is just a kid. Yet I got bullied by her. Seriously, its just so hard to move on.
I tried to convince myself to act as its transparent.

It just so hard, I guess.

I wonder do you know how much I think about this?
about why am I even having this problem.
Yes, to you its small.
But, to me. I just can't understand why is it even happening.
You say you tried, yes I know. You scolded her, that's what your family done.
Just........It just can't work out for me.
I felt as though everyone doesn't welcome me.
Just have the feeling that I don't belong there, never had that feeling before too, and never will.

How could I don't have doubt.

Every time I say anything, you always have your side of story. When will you really listen to mine and pamper me like what other guys do?

whatever is it gf is just a gf. The feeling you gave me it just seems that you can simply forget what your sister done because she is your sister and you don't want you family everyday black face and that's your best reason.

No comments: