Monday 31 December 2012

2013

The cross over to 2013.
It came so fast when I least expected it.

Till this point looking back from what had happen throughout the whole 2012, my reaction would be "WOW, how did I even came across all this."

:))) Thanks for the people around me.
Its definitely been a better year as compared to previous ones.

I make mistakes and I learn from it, pick up new skills, make new friends and last but not least I found myself still standing.

I couldn't explain all this through words, I only know, I am different.

Not a bad person, just being the real me and the me that you want me to be.
I never changed, is just the me, the deep inside me had learned to be firm.
It doesn't mean I don't say or react this way means I am like that. You are not me.

Ohmy! Getting so emotion.:O
CUT!

HAHAHA! OHWELL, what's new.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!<3
Make this a great year for all of us.:)) CHEERS!!

No comments: